1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift
Provides resident’s assistance based on plan of care (POC) in accordance with our person centered, service focused, passion driven approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for modeling person centered, service focused and passion driven support for residents and coworkers. Assists and supports social and recreational programs as needed. Assists in maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Based on POC per Resident you may be asked to:
- Provide personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming, hair care, shaving, skin care, nail care, oral care, etc.
- Provide assistants with self-administration of medication via med reminder guide
- Assist with ambulation and/or locomotion with assistive devices
- Assist with resident transfers
- Make an unoccupied bed
- Take vitals and weight
- Assist with oxygen, ostomy, or other core tasks as needed
- Serve meal trays or help in the preparation, delivery and clean-up of dining room meal service
- Monitor safety and wellbeing of residents
- Assist in pet care tasks including but not limited to dog walking
- Provide companion sitter services
- Performs other tasks as needed.