Arbor Landing at Ocean Isle Amenities
- 24 hour staff on site Emergency response system
- Conveniently located laundry facilities
- Four Senior Friendly Apartment Styles
- Life enrichment program including outings and daily activities
- On-site beauty salon
- Restaurant-style dining serving breakfast & lunch & dinner
- Scheduled local transportation to professional appointments
- Weekly housekeeping
Welcome to Arbor Landing at Ocean Isle. Arbor Landing at Ocean Isle is southeastern North Carolina’s newest option for retirement living. Located between Wilmington, North Carolina and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Arbor Landing is less than five minutes from the calming waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. An emerging and vibrant senior community, as a resident of Arbor Landing you will enjoy gracious apartment style living with the added comforts of security and assisted services all in a beautiful coastal North Carolina setting. Each of our three apartment styles features carpet and tile flooring, a spacious bathroom with large walk-in shower, a large closet, plus a kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and stove. We’ve also taken extra steps to make sure you feel comfortable in your new home. Temperatures are individually controlled from inside each apartment. Plus, ADA handicap accessible apartments are available if needed to help you live the independent and fulfilling life you deserve!
The Art of Balance
A unique alternative for seniors, Arbor Landing combines just the right balance of independence and support, security and freedom, privacy and socialization.
You can find comfort knowing that staff is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. You will also have peace of mind downing that we provide a personalized emergency response system. Our system allows you to receive assistance with the touch of a button.
As a resident of Arbor Landing you will enjoy an array of amenities to enrich your life including 3 delicious meals served in our beautiful dining room with a variety of options to satisfy any pallet, daily activities including wellness programs, bingo, cards, and social outings to area restaurants and events.
Assisted Services Available, provided through Summit Care at Home
- Medication reminders program
- Companion physician visits
- Personal laundry service provided upon request
- In-room meal service
- Home health, physical or occupational therapy service
- Short-term, respite stays
- Guest accommodations (when available)
- Pets are welcomed (some restrictions do apply)
- On-site events hosting for family and friends (i.e. Bridge Club, Family Functions, Civic Groups)