This position is currently available in the following communities:
> Must be willing to successfully complete PCA 80 Hour training as required by State regulations.
> Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly and understand that for each resident the community is their home
> High School Diploma or GED
> Current and valid Driver’s License. Must have and maintain a clean driving record (DMV verified)
> Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, special events and holidays.
Part Time, Full Time
Provides resident’s assistance based on plan of care (POC) in accordance with our person centered, service focused, passion driven approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for modeling person centered, service focused and passion driven support for residents and coworkers. Assists and supports social and recreational programs as needed. Assists in maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Based on POC per Resident you may be asked to:
- Provide personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming, hair care, shaving, skin care, nail care, oral care, etc.
- Provide assistants with self-administration of medication via med reminder guide
- Assist with ambulation and/or locomotion with assistive devices
- Assist with resident transfers
- Make an unoccupied bed
- Take vitals and weight
- Assist with oxygen, ostomy, or other core tasks as needed
- Serve meal trays or help in the preparation, delivery and clean-up of dining room meal service
- Monitor safety and wellbeing of residents
- Assist in pet care tasks including but not limited to dog walking
- Provide companion sitter services
- Performs other tasks as needed.