1st Shift, 2nd Shift
To transport residents to doctor’s appointments and to outings organized by the Activities Department, make deliveries and perform other transportation duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set forth in communities Policies and Procedures, applicable federal and state laws and professional standards.
- Maintain current schedule of all resident’s appointments.
- Work cooperatively with Activities Department on joint scheduling of transportation needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident’s information.
- Assist resident with entering and exiting the vehicles, assist residents with safety restraints during transportation.
- Ensure the safety of each person by maintaining vehicle functionality on a regular basis as well as implement safety procedures.
- Display a pleasant, interested and positive approach to resident at all times.
- Attended all in-services education programs as required.
- Report to SIC any significant change in resident’s condition or poor tolerance during transportation.
- Represent the community at all times in a professional and positive manner in dress and behavior.
- Meet the job standards set by the immediate supervisor and Department Head by completing all assigned job duties, which may change from time-to-time according to the resident’s needs, staffing levels and working circumstances.
- Current and valid Driver’s License.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (verified yearly by DMV).
- Must be a C.N.A./Med Tech
- Must be knowledgeable of all safety precautions and comply with safety procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Keep current on all required vaccinations.
- Friendly, caring disposition with the ability to respond calmly in emergency situations