This position is currently available in the following communities:
Current and valid Driver’s License.
Must have and maintain a good driving record (verified annually).
Must be knowledgeable of all safety precautions and comply with safety procedures.
Ability to read, write and speak English.
Keep current on all required vaccinations.
Friendly, caring disposition with the ability to respond calmly in emergency situations.
Undergo a background and drug test.
To transport residents to doctor’s appointments, group outings, make deliveries and perform other transportation duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set forth in communities Policies and Procedures, applicable federal and state laws and professional standards.
- Maintain current schedule of all resident’s appointments.
- Work cooperatively with Activities Department on joint scheduling of transportation needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident’s information.
- Assist resident with entering and exiting the vehicles, assist residents with safety restraints during transportation.
- Ensure the safety of each person by maintaining vehicle functionality on a regular basis as well as implement safety procedures.
- Display a pleasant, interested and positive approach to resident at all times.
- Report to SIC any significant change in resident’s condition or poor tolerance during transportation.
- Represent the community at all times in a professional and positive manner in dress and behavior.
- Meet the job standards set by the immediate supervisor and Department Head by completing all assigned job duties, which may change from time-to-time according to the resident’s needs, staffing levels and working circumstances.
- Current and valid Driver’s License.
- Must have and maintain a good driving record (verified annually).
- Must be knowledgeable of all safety precautions and comply with safety procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Keep current on all required vaccinations.
- Friendly, caring disposition with the ability to respond calmly in emergency situations.