This position is currently available in the following communities:
- Assisted living experience.
- LPN experience.
- LPN Unrestricted License.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Do you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of the Senior Generation and have a sense of fulfillment in your career? If the answer is yes, we have the perfect fit for you.
Ridge Care, a leader in Senior Housing, is seeking a dynamic individual to fill a Part-time (Flexible Schedule) LPN Nurse position at The Havens at Princeton Assisted Living community, located in Princeton, WVA.
**We are now offering a higher rate of pay for this position.
Candidates should possess a positive attitude that promotes a team environment and enjoy interacting with seniors and their families. They must also have a keen eye for details and be able to remain focused.
- Must have an unrestricted LPN License.
- This position will be some days and evenings.
Interested applicants may apply online or in person at:
The Havens at Princeton
2205 New Hope Road
Princeton, West Virginia 27439