This position is currently available in the following communities:
Do you thrive building relationships for your community?
Ridge Care, Our Senior Housing Community is seeking an energetic and out-going marketer with a passion for Senior Living for our Arbor Landing at Hampstead community.
This Director of Community Relation’s job purpose is to market the residence through building positive relationships with referral sources, qualified prospects, and guiding prospects through the decision making process.
You would work closely with the Executive Director and Vice President of Sales & Marketing in the development and execution of the sales & marketing plan.
Develop and implement an effective marketing plan to include:
- Seek and build positive relationships with the surrounding community, particularly referral sources.
- Hosting events for qualified prospects and referral sources.
- Provide leadership to employees to execute their role in marketing and presenting the community
- Become a resource for referral partners and prospects by being the expert on senior living.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all sales activities using the appropriate system, from initial contact to the final decision.
- Possess and maintain a strong knowledge of the community, its benefits, the services provided, the customers and the employees.
- Build positive and trusting relationships with prospects by presenting the benefits of the community and how the prospect’s needs can be met.
- Guiding the prospect to make a decision that best meets their needs.
- Maintain or exceed budgeted revenue and census.
- Guide the family through the move-in process.
- Work with the Resident Care Director to schedule assessments.
- Communicate with team members to facilitate a smooth move-in for the resident.
- Assist the resident and their family with the transition process. Interested in being a part of the Arbor Landing at Hampstead team?
Interested? Apply online or in person at:
Arbor Landing at Hampstead
13937 US Hwy 17 North
Hampstead, NC 28443