Provide clerical and administrative support to the Executive Director and department heads, organize and maintain resident and employee files, track resident charges, maintain accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, and other spreadsheets, and assist with recruiting, hiring, benefits, administration, and general customer service duties
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Executive Director and department heads.
- Track resident charges and record for billing purposes.
- Create and maintain resident administrative files.
- Create and maintain employee files.
- Maintain a general ledger and reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Process invoices for accounts payable, review invoices with Executive Director for approval, and maintain a declining balance sheet for each department.
- Assist the Executive Director in preparing reports, budgets and financial statements.
- Calculate payroll hours, review with department heads for accuracy and process payroll accordingly.
- Review paychecks for accuracy, organize and distribute.
- Review benefits with employees and submit benefit paperwork.
- Assist Executive Director and other departments with the recruiting and hiring process such as:
- Screening applicants
- Arranging interviews
- Completing reference checks
- Completing criminal background checks
- Sending regret letters
- Order and maintain necessary office supplies.
- Maintain an organized, neat office area.
- Copy and file paperwork as necessary.
- Prepare correspondence as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
- Assist the Executive Director or other departments with additional administrative duties as assigned.