This position is currently available in the following communities:
Ridge Care, a leader in Senior Housing is seeking to hire a Full-time Wellness Director/LPN for our Memory Care and Assisted Living in our beautiful Kerner Ridge Assisted Living community located in Kernersville, NC.
If you have a passion for the senior population, have experience working in Assisted Living and with Dementia and Alzheimer’s residents, have a supervisory background, can manage a team and you are an LPN this could be the perfect position for you!
This management position oversees the Resident Care Team Members in ensuring quality resident care is provided in a manner which upholds the organization’s philosophy and well-being of the residents.
Those interested in applying for this position must be an LPN with supervisory experience. Here’s what the position entails.
- Oversee the Resident Care Team Members on duty in providing quality care and meeting the needs of residents in accordance with Ridge Care philosophy and policies.
- Develop and adhere to a plan of care with input from the resident, family members, Resident Care Consultant, physician, and other appropriate team members.
- Establish and maintain good relationships and open communication with residents, their families, physicians, and vendors.
- Ensure that all systems for providing and tracking resident care are completed in accordance with the Ridge Care policies and procedures.
- Coordinate dining experience needs with the Dining Service Director.
- Responsible for E-MAR management.
- Complete pharmacy consults and collaborate with pharmacy staff and Resident Care Consultant as needed.
- Responsible for incident report tracking and fall/elopement intervention implementation.
- Responsible for maintaining New Order notebook, Coumadin Management notebook, and diabetic management.
- Complete 3 med pass observations every other month.
- Perform monthly med cart audits in conjunction with Resident Care Consultant.
- If Resident Care Consultant is unavailable, complete new move in and returning resident paperwork.
- Responsible for maintaining Resident Nurse Tracking Tool.
- Responsible for monthly weight tracking tool and assuring that all monthly vitals are completed and care plans updated per State Regulations.
- Responsible for follow up recommendations from quarterly LHPS findings.
- Maintain deviation reports and ensure that EMAR documentation matches.
- In absence of Resident Care Consultant, complete an assessment of potential and returning residents.
- Responsible for completing all Assisted Living and Memory Care profiles on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure all required documentation and tracking systems related to resident care services are completed as required and all deadlines for completion have been met.
- Review any and all communication tools used in providing resident care services daily.
- Assume on call responsibilities on a rotational basis and that community is staffed appropriately and in compliance with state regulations.
Hiring, Supervising & Training
- Work with and assist the Team Member Services Director in hiring, orienting and training resident care employees.
- Supervise all Resident Care Team Members within the community while motivating through recognition programs, training, and team building.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals with team members.
- Lead by example encourage teamwork, promote the residence philosophy and provide ongoing coaching to employees. Assist in training of all resident care employees in accordance to residence policies, training programs, and state and federal regulations.
- On call rotation required.
Interested in joining the Kerner Ridge team?
Kerner Ridge Assisted Living
250 Hopkins Road
Kernersville, NC 27284