This position is currently available in the following communities:
- A passion for improving the lives of seniors.
- Supervisory experience.
- Active Registered Nurse License with Unrestricted License.
- CPR Certification.
- The ability to prioritize what’s important over what’s urgent.
- Long term experience preferred.
- An affable personality, a positive outlook on life, and a whatever-it-takes-to-get-the-job-done-right mindset.
- Good Driving Record.
Ridge Care is seeking a Full-time Resident Care Director/RN for our Kerner Ridge Assisted Living community in Kernersville, NC who has Assisted Living /Dementia experience and is resident care focused, energetic, and compassionate. Our company offers a competitive benefits package and opportunities for growth.
Brief Summary of Responsibilities:
- Supervising resident care team through motivation, recognition, training, and team building.
- Oversight of resident care.
- Review of admission and readmission paperwork.
- Perform monthly audits or med carts and charts.
- Complete all care plans.
- Remain in compliance with state regulations.
- Assist in hiring, orienting, and training of resident care employees.
- Must have an active North Carolina RN license without restrictions.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience.
- CPR certification.
- Friendly and caring disposition with a passion for senior adults.
- Effective communicator.
- Must pass criminal background check and Healthcare Personnel Registry.
- Must complete successful drug screen.
We care about the people who live and work with us. We treat you fairly, ensure you have the resources you need to be successful, listen to your advice and suggestions, and commit to doing the right thing.
Interested applicants please apply online or in person:
Kerner Ridge Assisted Living
250 Hopkins Road
Kernersville, NC 27284