This position is currently available in the following communities:
Must have an active RN license without restrictions.
Minimum 1 year supervisory experience.
Friendly and caring disposition with a passion for senior adults.
Must pass criminal background check and Healthcare Personnel Registry.
Must complete successful drug screen.
Ridge Care, a leader in senior living, is seeking to hire a Resident Care Director, RN who has Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s and Dementia experience and is resident care focused, energetic, and compassionate. Our company offers a competitive benefits package and opportunities for growth.
Brief Summary of Responsibilities:
- Supervising resident care team through motivation, recognition, training, and team building.
- Oversight of resident care.
- Review of admission and readmission paperwork.
- Perform monthly audits or med carts and charts.
- Complete all care plans.
- Remain in compliance with state regulations.
- Assist in hiring, orienting, and training of resident care employees.
- Must have an active North Carolina RN license without restrictions.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience.
- CPR certification.
- Friendly and caring disposition with a passion for senior adults.
- Effective communicator.
- Must pass criminal background check and Healthcare Personnel Registry.
- Must complete successful drug screen.
We offer a Competitive Benefits Package that includes Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Vacation, PTO and Retirement.