This position is currently available in the following communities:
- Experience in Senior Living.
- LPN experience do you have.
- Supervisory experience.
- A valid LPN Unrestricted.
- CPR Certification.
- Willing to undergo a background check and drug screening in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Do you have a passion for the senior population? Do you have a supervisory background and can manage a team?
This management position oversees the Resident Care Team Members in ensuring quality resident care is provided in a manner which upholds the organization’s philosophy and well-being of the residents.
Ridge Care, a leader in Senior Housing, is seeking a Full-time LPN Wellness Coordinator at Arbor Landing at Pawleys located in Pawleys Island, SC.
This position offers a Competitive Benefits Package!!
- Oversee the Resident Care Team Members on duty in providing quality care and meeting the needs of residents in accordance with Ridge Care philosophy and policies.
- Develop and adhere to a plan of care with input from the resident, family members, physician, and other appropriate team members.
- Establish and maintain good relationships and open communication with residents, their families, physicians, and vendors.
- Ensure that all systems for providing and tracking resident care are completed in accordance with the Ridge Care policies and procedures.
- Coordinate dining experience needs with the Dining Service Director.
- Responsible for E-MAR management.
- Complete pharmacy consults and collaborate with pharmacy staff.
- Responsible for incident report tracking and fall/elopement intervention implementation.
- Responsible for maintaining New Order notebook, Coumadin Management notebook, and diabetic management.
- Complete 3 med pass observations every other month.
- Perform monthly med cart audits.
- Complete new move in and returning resident paperwork.
- Responsible for maintaining Resident Nurse Tracking Tool.
- Responsible for follow up recommendations from quarterly LHPS findings.
- Maintain deviation reports and ensure that EMAR documentation matches.
- Complete an assessment of potential and returning residents.
- Responsible for the Assisted Living Neighborhood.
- Review any and all communication tools used in providing resident care services daily.
- Assume on call responsibilities on a rotational basis and that community is staffed appropriately and in compliance with state regulations.
Hiring, Supervising & Training
- Work with and assist the staff development in hiring, orienting, and training resident care employees.
- Supervise all Resident Care Team Members within the community while motivating through recognition programs, training, and team building.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals with team members.
- Lead by example encourage teamwork, promote the residence philosophy and provide ongoing coaching to employees Assist in training of all resident care employees in accordance to residence policies, training programs, and state and federal regulations.
Interested in this position? Apply online or in person at:
Arbor Landing at Pawleys
7419 Ocean Highway
Pawleys Island, SC 29585