This position is currently available in the following communities:
- Arbor Landing at Ocean Isle
- Forest Ridge
- Deerfield Ridge
- Mebane Ridge
- Kerner Ridge
- The Havens at Princeton
> Housekeeping experience. One year in a senior living or multi-unit healthcare facility preferred.
> Friendly, caring disposition with a desire to work with older adults.
> Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, special events and holidays.
Part Time, Full Time
Clean common areas and residents’ rooms/apartments according to schedule, and maintain a healthy and attractive environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleans all common areas, including guest restrooms according to schedule. This includes, but is not limited to :
- Vacuuming all carpeted areas
- Dusting all furniture, common area items, handrails and hanging pictures
- Cleaning glass surfaces
- Cleaning fingerprints and other dirt from doors, doorways and walls
- Vacuuming upholstered furniture according to schedule
- Cleaning and disinfecting common areas and resident bathrooms
- Mopping common areas and bathroom floors
- Cleaning and disinfecting soiled utility bins according to schedule
- Cleaning and organizing laundry areas and storage closets according to schedule
- Cleans residents’ rooms/apartments according to schedule. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Dusting furniture
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathroom
- Launders residence linens, towels and other items according to schedule, and as needed.
- Launders the residents’ personal clothes, sheets and towels according to schedule
- Ensures that residents’ personal items remain separate at all times and are returned promptly to the residents’’ rooms/apartments once laundered