This position is currently available in the following communities:
- Arbor Landing at Hampstead
- Arbor Landing at Compass Pointe
- Arbor Landing at Pawleys
- Arbor Landing at Ocean Isle
- Arbor Ridge at Huntersville
Background check and drug screening in accordance with local laws and regulations required.
Part Time, Full Time
Ridge Care’s Housekeeping Department in accordance with federal, state, and local standards and guidelines. Maintains a healthy and attractive environment by ensuring every detail is attended to. Responsible for scheduling, training, monitoring, and developing hourly staff. Liaises with other departments to ensure room availability needs are met quickly.
If your answer is YES to these questions then you may be the perfect fit!!
- Do you put your residents first in everything you do?
- Are you warm and friendly in every interaction?
- Is your default answer an enthusiastic “YES”?
- Are you proud of the work you do?
Are you looking for:
- On-the-job training and opportunities to advance into other positions within our organization.
- Professional Housekeeping: 1 year (Required)
- Senior Living: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)