This position is currently available in the following communities:
- Experience in Marketing.
- Experience in Sales.
- Senior Living experience preferred.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia experience preferred.
Ridge Care Senior Living, one of the Carolinas’ most respected senior care brands, is seeking a world-class sales and marketing professional to help us make connections and forge relationships in and around Charlotte.
The successful candidate will bring…
- A passion for enriching the lives of seniors and helping families navigate the world of senior care.
- Experience building strategic, mutually-beneficial relationships, with preference given to those who’ve done this within the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrable success developing and executing a marketing and outreach plan that builds awareness and translates into increased business.
- A warm and vibrant personality with a professional, friendly, and approachable deportment.
- You’re scrappy and industrious. You know how to make things happen.
- You’re a wellspring of creative ideas, and you have the operational savvy to transform these ideas into actionable opportunities.
- An unimpeachable character. You do the right thing whether anyone’s watching or not. You’re unfailingly honest, realizing that your words, actions, and promises will have a deep and long-lasting impact on our business.
Who’s Ridge care Senior Living?
- We operate 17 independent living, assisted living, and memory care communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
- We’ve built our business on the idea that if you take great care of your residents, financial success will follow. And it has. While lots of senior living companies talk about putting their residents first, we walk the walk every day.
- That’s not to say we’re perfect. Far from it, in fact. We don’t always get it right, but we try harder than anyone, and we work to quickly fix what’s broken.
- We’re headquartered in Kernersville, so you’re going to have the opportunity to work with home office folks regularly. They’re there to support your efforts and help guide you and Preston House toward success.
- We’re committed to being deeply involved in the communities we serve. Being good neighbors, after all, is good for the soul and good for business.
We’re headquartered in Kernersville, so you’re going to have the opportunity to work with home office folks regularly. They’re there to support your efforts and help guide you and Preston House toward success. We’re committed to being deeply involved in the communities we serve. Being good neighbors, after all, is good for the soul and good for business.
Sound interesting? Think you’ve got what it takes to help us help Charlotte’s seniors? We invite you to apply for this position by sending a letter of introduction and resume to April Goodman, the Executive Director. Remember: this job relies on creativity and personality, so make sure yours shines through in your introduction! April looks forward to hearing from you.
Please apply online or in person at:
Preston House Memory Care
4910 Harris Woods Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28269