This position is currently available in the following communities:
- Arbor Landing at Hampstead
- Arbor Landing at Ocean Isle
- Carteret Landing
- Chatham Ridge Assisted Living
- Deerfield Ridge
- Forest Ridge
- Kerner Ridge
- Mallard Ridge
- Mebane Ridge
- Preston House
- Priddy Manor
- The Havens at Princeton
- Walnut Ridge
- Arbor Landing at Pawleys
> Must be certified as a C.N.A.
> Every other Weekend required
> Friendly, caring disposition with a desire to work with older adults.
Part Time, Full Time
Provide personalized care and service, uphold the philosophy of assisted living, and promote well-being of the residents. Provide assistance and support with resident’s activities of daily living, and instrumental activities of daily living.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides quality care and assistance to residents in accordance with the residence philosophy and policies, and resident rights.
- Assists residents in meeting their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Adheres to each resident’s individual service plan, notify the Resident Care Director and of any changes in the resident’s condition.
- Answers and responds immediately to resident calls.
- Assists residents with their activities of daily living and instrumental activities of daily living.
- Checks on residents every two hours, and document and report resident findings.
- Assists with resident activities, encourage and assist residents to participate in activities.
- Encourages residents to attend meals in the dining room, escort resident to and from the dining room, ass with serving meals in ways that meet their individual needs and desires, observe and report changes in the resident’s appetite and physical abilities to eat and drink.
- Assists with cleaning the dining room after the meal service as assigned.
- Assists with cleaning and tidying resident’s rooms/apartments.
- Assists with resident personal laundry as needed.
- Establishes and maintains good relationship with residents and their families.
- Disposes of all incontinent products in accordance with OSHA regulations and residence policy.
- Practices proper body mechanics when lifting and follow safety guidelines according to residence policies and procedures.
- Responds to resident emergencies following proper resident policy and procedures
- Offer choices, maintains dignity, and promotes individuality for all residents.
- Protects and maintains resident rights.
- Encourages and supports resident independence.
- Carrys out all duties as assigned by supervisor.