This position is currently available in the following communities:
- Senior Living experience.
- Activities Director experience.
- Activity Therapy experience.
- Good Driving record.
- You must have a therapeutic recreation, human services degree or have Activity Director experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Willing to undergo a background check and drug screening, in accordance with local laws and regulations and drug screening.
Ridge Care, a leader in senior living is seeking a dynamic individual for the Full-time Activities Director position at our Independent Living community, Arbor Landing at Compass Pointe located in Leland, NC.
We offer a terrific working environment, full benefits, a fantastic team of co-workers and sound leadership. You will bring to the table your organizational skills, planning and orchestration experience, compassion, extreme enthusiasm and dedication to enhancing the lives of all the residents you serve, not just the ones who come to your group activities.
We are a diverse community serving diverse residents. We require a diverse activity director who only plays bingo once a week, but plans and implements themes, exploration, learning, outings, collaboration, contests, events, parties, community service and creative expression on the other days of the week.
You must have a therapeutic recreation, human services degree or have activity director experience.
If you have the credentials and your energy can make activities explode, please apply online.