Mallard Ridge Assisted Living Amenities
- 24 hour access to Certified Nursing Assistants & Personal Care Staff
- Customized care with Registered Nurse overview
- Emergency response system
- Housekeeping & personal laundry services
- Medication management
- Professionally developed recreational programs
- Security camera systems
- Three nutritional meals plus snacks served daily
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living is located in northern Davidson County, convenient to Winston-Salem and Lexington, North Carolina. Not only do we provide serene living with scenic surroundings, but city conveniences are near by as well.
Mallard Ridge Assisted Living has received a deficiency-free rating from the state of North Carolina. Congratulations!
- 24 hour pharmacy service
- Geriatric physician service available on-site
- Home health services including physical, occupational and respiratory services
- Partnership with Hospice
- Podiatry service
- Beauty/Barber services
- Respite Care (short stay) program
- Memory care program for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Staff with special training to meet these unique needs
- Safe, secure environment
Request More Information Today and Someone Will Get in Touch Shortly.