Forest Ridge Assisted Living Amenities
- 24-hour access to LPN and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Customized care with Registered Nurse overview
- Emergency response system
- Housekeeping & personal laundry services
- Medication management
- Professionally developed recreational programs
- Respite Care (short stay) Program
- Scheduled local transportation to professional appointments
- Three nutritional meals plus snacks served daily
Forest Ridge Assisted Living offers a community setting providing a wide array of services for adults 55 and over. The levels of service create a continuum of care from independent to assisted living accommodations with skilled nursing care being part of the future vision for Forest Ridge. Nestled on a beautiful hill at the base of Mount Jefferson with an incredible view of the finest scenery Ashe County has to offer, Forest Ridge is convenient to medical care, shopping, and area churches.
Celebrating Exceptional Assisted Living!
Forest Ridge Assisted Living has been awarded the HIGHEST ranking of FOUR STARS from the NC Division of Health Service Regulation – Adult Care Licensure Section and is the ONLY Four Star Assisted Living community in West Jefferson!
Additional Services Available
- 24 hour pharmacy service
- Home health service including physical, occupational and respiratory services
- Partnership with Hospice
- Podiatry service
- Beauty/Barber services
- Respite Care (short stay) program