Deerfield Ridge Assisted Living Amenities
- 24 hour access to Certified Nursing Assistants & Personal Care Staff
- Customized care with Registered Nurse overview
- Emergency response system
- Medication management
- Security camera systems
- Three nutritional meals plus snacks served daily
Deerfield Ridge Assisted Living is located in the picturesque, rolling hills of Boone, North Carolina. Minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, this attractive community gives you the feel of mountain resort living, while being convenient to Charlotte and the Piedmont Triad.
Only two miles from Watauga Medical Center and many primary care physicians, Deerfield Ridge is perfectly located to be able to meet the needs of our residents.
Come and experience for yourself how worry-free mountain living can be.
- 24-hour pharmacy service
- Geriatric physician service available on-site
- Home health services including physical, occupational and respiratory services
- Partnership with Hospice
- Podiatry service
- Beauty/Barber services
- Respite Care (short stay) program
- Pets are welcome (some restrictions may apply)
- Memory care program for those with Alzheimer’s or a related dementia, including memory loss
- Staff with special training to meet these unique needs
- Safe, secure environment