Carteret Landing Assisted Living Amenities
- 24 hour access to Certified Nursing Assistants & Personal Care Staff
- Customized care with Registered Nurse overview
- Emergency response system
- Housekeeping & personal laundry services
- Life enrichment program including outings and daily activities
- Medication management
- On-site beauty salon
- Restaurant-style dining serving breakfast & lunch & dinner
- Security camera systems
Now open and welcoming new residents!
To learn more about our community or to set up a time to come by and see it for yourself, call Lin Schulze today at 252-773-0980.
Here’s What You Really Need to Know About Us:
- Carteret Landing is a beautiful, state-of-the-art 110-bed assisted living and memory care community just minutes from Carteret Health Care’s newly expanded hospital facility and close to restaurants, shopping, and professional services. We’re just behind The Friendly Market at 221 Friendly Road in Morehead City.
- As a licensed assisted living community, we provide assistance with the activities of daily living to seniors 55 and older, including assistance with: eating, toileting, bathing, dressing, and ambulating. We also provide medication management, which is supported by an electronic medication administration records system.
- We pride ourselves on our transparent pricing structure, which consists of a competitive monthly rent rate and a pre-determined Level of Service, depending on your loved one’s care needs. That means you’ll know exactly what the invoice says before it ever arrives in your mailbox.
- Residents have around-the-clock access to Certified Nurse Assistants and licensed medication technicians, as well as 24-7 access to an on-call Registered Nurse.
- Residents with Alzheimer’s and related dementias benefit from our secured Horizons memory care neighborhood, which provides specialized programming for residents at varying stages of cognitive impairment.
- Residents can choose from private or semi-private apartments, each with an en-suite bathroom.
- We have the right systems, programs, and oversight to help your loved one achieve their own peak wellness. Click here to learn more.
Call or come by to learn more today!