Arbor Ridge at Stanleyville Amenities
- 24 hour staff on site Emergency response system
- Conveniently located laundry facilities
- Four Senior Friendly Apartment Styles
- Life enrichment program including outings and daily activities
- On-site beauty salon
- Restaurant-style dining serving breakfast & lunch & dinner
- Scheduled local transportation to professional appointments
- Weekly housekeeping
The newest option in retirement living – an independent lifestyle with the in-house personal home care assistance you or your love one may need to maintain that independence! Located on twelve beautiful acres in north Winston-Salem, Arbor Ridge at Stanleyville is full of laughter and friendship, a staff that genuinely cares for each resident; a community that combines just the right balance of independence and suport, security and freedom, privacy and socialization.
No buy-ins or long term leases. Artbor Ridge of Stanleyville rents beautiful studio, one and two bedroom private apartments on a month to month basis. Rent includes: utilities, cable, Wi-Fi, three delicious meals a day prepared by our chef, emergency response pendants for each resident, transportation to schediuled professional appointments, weekly housekeeping and linen changes, our own Certified Nursing Assistants on duty 24/7,and a full calendar for activities, outings and special events.
Assisted Services Available, provided through Summit Care at Home
Aging in place is made easier with the option of home care assistance by our own licensed home care company on site 24/7. Whether assistance is needed on a short term basis or ongoing, the services offered give extra layers of security for our residents and peace of mind for their families.
Other services include but are not limited to:
- Companion physician visits
- Personal laundry service provided upon request
- In-room meal service
- Home health, physical or occupational therapy service
- Short-term, respite stays
- Guest accommodations (when available)
- Pets are welcomed (some restrictions do apply)
- On-site events hosting for family and friends (i.e. Bridge Club, Family Functions, Civic Groups)