Arbor Ridge at Stanleyville Amenities
- 24 hour staff on site Emergency response system
- Conveniently located laundry facilities
- Four Senior Friendly Apartment Styles
- Life enrichment program including outings and daily activities
- On-site beauty salon
- Restaurant-style dining serving breakfast & lunch & dinner
- Scheduled local transportation to professional appointments
- Weekly housekeeping
The newest option in retirement living – an independent lifestyle with 24-hr in-home assisted living services you or your love one may need to maintain that independence!
Located on 12 beautiful acres in north Winston-Salem, Arbor Ridge at Stanleyville is premier senior living, boasting a staff that genuinely cares for each resident. Our community combines just the right balance of independence and support, security and freedom, privacy and socialization.
No buy-ins or long-term leases. Arbor Ridge of Stanleyville rents beautiful studio, one and two bedroom private apartments on a month-to-month basis.
- Satellite television
- Wireless Internet
- Housekeeping with linen changes and laundry service
- Transportation – three days a week to medical appointments
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, prepared by our staff and served restaurant-style
- Weekly outings and errand runs
- Quarterly health assessments, and Certified Nursing Assistants on duty 24/7, connected to our residents with an emergency pendant system
Assisted Services Available, provided through Summit Care at Home
Aging in place is made easier with the option of home care assistance by our own, licensed, home-care company on site 24/7. Whether assistance is needed on a short-term basis or ongoing, the services offered give extra layers of security for our residents and peace of mind for their families.
Other services include but are not limited to:
- Companion physician visits
- Personal laundry service provided upon request
- In-room meal service
- Home health, physical or occupational therapy service
- Short-term, respite stays
- Guest accommodations (when available)
- Pets are welcomed (some restrictions do apply)
- On-site events hosting for family and friends (i.e. Bridge Club, Family Functions, Civic Groups)
Request More Information Today, and Someone Will Get in Touch Shortly.
North Forsyth High School Allied Health students
were all smiles as they received customized
Ridge Care scrubs at a small ceremony